Blogroll

Friday 5 December 2008

Good Morning

L1 woke up at 7 this morning, 2 and a half hours earlier than he usually does. We did some things we've not done before. First, I let him spread butter and strawberry jam on his toast for the very first time in 2.5 years. We had brekky on the kitchen bench.

Then, we baked some banana and date muffins. I let him peel and mash the bananas. We had to go through 4 huge bananas before we had enough to fill 1 cup! Some ended up on the floor, most went into his mouth and there were some on my hair. He put little patty pan cases in the muffin tray and helped mix the batter. When we've finished, I felt like I've eaten so much and it's barely 8am! Now we're just sitting on the couch watching Thomas the Tank Engine. These days I hardly spend such quality time with L1 it just felt so good.

Ta-ta, we're getting ready for a christmas party. Santa will be there! Best Blogger Tips

No comments: