Blogroll

Friday 23 July 2010

Super Busy

No, really. Does it get any busier than this?

I wake up every morning with a list. I love making lists. To do this and that. Shopping list. etc. But at the end of the day, nothing gets done. How did I get so busy over nothingness?

We do things, just the usual. I cook, I clean and I feed, three little mouths. Doesn't seem that many, but it certainly feels like I COOK and CLEAN, ALL THE TIME! Three little lives depended on me. So it may seem like I haven't crossed off anything on my list, but we survive yet another day. I guess that is a big achievement in a way.

And this other baby of mine gets a bit neglected. My blog.

I have a ton of posts to write up, a lot of photos to upload, recipes to share and videos to show and tell.

But right this moment, I have a baby hanging off my booby while I try to type. A very chatty 4 year old asking impossible questions and a cranky 2 year old who has just woken up from his afternoon nap, clinging to my leg and whinging. So, I can't make any promises, but I do owe it to you my dear readers, so I will try my absolute best to update every once in a while.

I leave you to ponder on these questions:

Oh mummy, why are there only 7 days in a week?

Why did Humpty Dumpty sit on the wall?

Why are there only two "arrows" on the clock?

Why do boys like blue and green, and why does Lily wear pink all the time?

Why, mom why? Best Blogger Tips

No comments: