Blogroll

Monday 8 December 2008

Karen Cheng

This is Karen Cheng.

She lives in Perth, Western Australia, with her husband and her two sons, Sean and Callum. I stumbled upon her blog, snippets of life a little more than a year ago, and I must say I've become a big fan. She is inspirational, she is passionate about life and she writes beautifully. She is artistic, she's funny and she's got a great sense of style. In fact, she is the reason I started my own blogging. She gives me ideas on what to do with my own two boys, and what the hell to cook for dinner! So thank you Karen, if you're reading.

Last year, Karen won the Best Blog Design in the Blogger's Choice Awards 2008. She came second in the Best Parenting Blog and was runners up for Best Blog of All Time and Hottest Mummy Blog! I must say she very well deserved all those awards and she got my vote for yummiest mummy of all time! :)

Well, she's up for the vote again for 2009 Blogger's Choice Awards. I know who I'll be voting for. Hop over to her blog for step-by-step instructions on how to vote.







Best Blogger Tips

No comments: