Blogroll

Friday 10 April 2009

We're Back!

Just a few nights ago, Lachie came quietly to me. He cupped my face and whispered "Mommy, I want to go back to Melbourne".

We had an enjoyable holiday no doubt, but the time has come for us to come home. To our 101 daily activities. To routine. To our own beds. To Cailler. To my vegetable patch.

Now we're home. 2 loads of laundry later, 2 kids to mind, 2 days of cleaning, vacuuming, mopping, meals to cook etc. I wish I was back in Malaysia!

More pictures and stories of our holiday to come. Right now, I just want to enjoy my long weekend.

Happy Easter everyone! Best Blogger Tips

1 comment:

maggie said...

i know that feeling too well.. but we are happy that you are back!!! take more rest k, my relatives are going back next week, and i am going to miss all the hustle and bustle in the house.. sigh.. back to routine as well..:((