Blogroll

Tuesday 21 July 2009

Product Review: Milk Baby

Being a stay-at-home mother of two young boys, I like to see what's new for the kids in the market. I like to be the first to know of a product, to give it a test-drive and to spread the good word if it's worthy. I've been a member of Vibe Village since September last year and I've enjoyed doing a number of product reviews for them. The FUN part of it all is that, it is absolutely FREE! And who doesn't love a freebie, especially if you're part of a growing family.

Today, I would like to point you over to Milk Baby.

Milk skincare was created by mother of two Lindy Klim, and wife of Olympic swimmer, Michael Klim. She developed a range of skin care products based on all things natural and organic as influenced by her Tasmanian and Balinese heritage.


This morning, I received a Milk Baby package in the mail from the good people at Vibe Village. The one product that got me thrilled was snotty grotty, a room spray intended for sniffles and blocked nose. I love the pleasant aroma, light and refreshing and not overpowering. The spray contained certified organic chamomile extract, rose hip oil, lavender oil and ylang ylang oil. I sprayed our living room quite liberally with the spray and immediately felt quite at ease. I just loooooveee the smell! It was actually quite soothing and calming.
I like walking into my house smelling something pleasant and welcoming, and lately it hasn't been that way! Sometimes it's the smell of last night's curry, other times the smell of damp stinky socks or poo-ey nappies. Uggghh! Anyways, after coming home from gym, walking into a house smelling like freshly washed baby...aaaahhhhh!

So does it actually unblock a congested nose? I don't really know. We'll find out next time!

All I know is that it smells wonderful, clean and refreshing, it is natural with certified organic ingredients safe for the little ones! And as part of spreading the good vibe, you can get 30% off their Milk Baby range of products by shopping online at http://www.milkskincare.com/ and entering the code "VIBE" at checkout.



150ml snotty grotty RRP $24.95
Best Blogger Tips

No comments: