Blogroll

Wednesday 18 March 2009

We're in Malaysia!

Our little family is currently on a very well deserved break. We've flown back to Malaysia for a 3 week holiday.



It feels so good to be home. To be pampered. To know that I can lock myself in the bedroom and sleep and the boys are well looked after.



Over the next few days, I will be writing about the wedding, the BIG event we've all been waiting for that has come and gone. I will be posting up photos of my mother's beautiful garden. I will be writing about how pampered the boys are here in Malaysia. And I will be sharing with you, the wonderful food we're about to feast on over the next few weeks. So check back every now and then, for I will definitely be in touch. Best Blogger Tips

1 comment:

maggie said...

nice!!! i didn't know you are back dy! better pamper yrself while the boys get pampering..:)) and your turn to eat the assam laksa on my behalf..:))

I wanted to ask if you and the kids wanna go puffy billy since they got promo now.. well, wait till you are back first!Enjoy and take care k!