- Sing in a very busy supermarket
- Do a mummy wrap of one of our team mates with toilet paper
- Busk on Burke Street Mall for $1 (More like beg)
- Cramming strangers in photo booth for photos
- Stripping off our clothes out in the open (We are so CCTV-ed), so we could exchange 2 items of clothing each.
- etc. etc. All these required us to move from one end of town to another.
Basically we did crazy stunts to embarrass ourselves in front of total strangers. I am surprised I still had energy in me to run around with the YOUNG LADIES although I could definitely feel my knees creaking and my back a little achy breaky. Ahh, what 2 pregnancies do to your body! Joy. And oh, I had 2 blisters on my feet.
After dinner, the hen's party begins. We got on a party bus that had disco lights and played rather dodgy techno music. It then took us all around Melbourne for a tour, while us unruly females had a night of outrageous debauchery, taking turns doing dirty dancing on a trippy bus and asking Chai lots of dirty sexy secrets while giggling away in girly chatter. The bus took us straight back to her place again, and we continued the night with drinks and nibbles and really really silly games involving a phallic shaped object.