Blogroll

Monday 2 March 2009

Getting ready for dinner



I realise I have not been blogging about the boys lately, and I'm sure some of you have missed them. Goodness, how quickly they have grown!

Lachlan will be 3 years old at the end of April and will start pre-kindy once we get back from our holidays overseas. He talks like a 16 year old and I'm not too sure if that is a good thing or bad. He goes up to a girl and says things like "Do you want to see magic?"

Lucas is almost 10 months old. He is such an adorable, inquisitive and active little boy. He has been pulling up to stand, cruising along furnitures and climbing stairs. He prefers his brother's spaghetti bolognaise rather than his own baby porridge. He tugs my heart when he comes to me saying "mum mum mum...."

Photo caption: My boys posing for a photo as they got ready for a birthday dinner.
Best Blogger Tips

2 comments:

Wandernut said...

Handsome boys...

maggie said...

your boys are beautiful!! and lachy has grown!! you going back to MY? Have a safe and enjoyable trip k!