Blogroll

Wednesday 4 January 2012

Snail Mail

Photo A Day Challenge...

Day 4|Letterbox



A little bit prehistoric, a little bit odd (quite odd actually, I've not seen another like it!), but full of character. It was one of those things that grew on me. I didn't like it when we first moved in, but I'm quite proud of it now. Weeds stand tall around it. Snails live in it. I love my letterbox.

Here are some catch up pictures of the first 3 days of the challenge that I missed...

Day 3|Adore

The loves of my life jumping on a trampoline.


Day 2|Breakfast

My breakfast today is well and truly digested, I thought I'd show you our resident snail's instead.

Yum Yum...


Escargot anyone?

And finally...
Day 1|Me!


A new hair colour and cut, feeling refreshed and renewed for the year!
Best Blogger Tips

1 comment:

maggie said...

look at the amount of wine bottles. ahhaha.. readily stocked 24x7 :)