Blogroll

Friday 9 October 2009

Ready or Not, Here I Come!

Lachlan goes to kinder with our friendly neighbour, the girl next door. Sometimes after kinder, she would pop over for a play, and sometimes he would go over. Ahh... it's a wonderful arrangement! Having an extra hour to put the washing out, or get dinner ready with a little less interruption. It is like a bonus hour for the day! I'm sure my neighbour would agree.

Anyways, today they played hide and seek. And I couldn't help myself but to snap a few pictures of them playing. Just because they are so so darn cute!


1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7... 100! Ready or not, here I come!



This is Lachlan, counting with his eyes semi-closed, half-peeping. Skipping all the numbers from 8 to 99! Cheeky monster.



And this is the girl next door, hiding in the tunnel and then scrambling away from the cheeky monster.


Found ya!
Best Blogger Tips

No comments: