Blogroll

Wednesday 25 November 2009

Girl Next Door turned 4

So, Girl Next Door came over one day and we baked mini choc chip muffins, if you remember that not so long ago. That day, she actually pointed out to me, what she really REALLY wanted for her birthday cake this year. It was on the cover of the Women's Weekly Kid's Birthday Cake recipe book. I couldn't say no... So it was my promise to her.













It was my second attempt of making a fairy toadstool cake. Threw in some cupcakes for good measure!
Click here to see the collection of celebration cakes that I've made over the years.
Best Blogger Tips

4 comments:

maggie said...

grace, you did it again!! you are the most active and motivated preggers woman i know.. ehehe.. or maybe i am just comparing you to what i did when i was pregnant.. ahha.. i was just a lazy, sleepy and naggy woman.. ehhe

catch up with you in MY soon k.. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi there! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I genuinely enjoy reading your blog posts.
Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that go over the same subjects?

Thank you so much!

my webpage; lista firm chwilówki

Unknown said...

I am going to make this cake - any tips? Was it hard to balance the top part? Wish me luck!

soosmeyn said...

blog here designer replica luggage helpful site my explanation Look At This navigate to this site