Blogroll

Tuesday 8 June 2010

Staying Indoors

There's a perfect excuse for staying indoors, away from the wintry weather, lounging in my trackies, curling up on the couch in front of the heater. 28 degrees Celsius.

My newborn.

But. Having two very active, very energetic boys running amok cooped up within the walls of the house all day is enough to drive you nuts. And I'm really running short of ideas of what to do with them. No more tricks to pull from my sleeves. Most days, they stay in their PJ's until noon. Or if they're really really lucky, they can hop straight back into bed without even changing! And they watch a lot of TV. A little too much for my liking.

So I know this would raise a few eyebrows. But hey, I'm split threeways and things need to get done around here.

So I say yes to TV. Yes to Wii. Yes to DS. Yes to GHWT. Yes to computer games. But only on my terms. Only on weekends. Only for 20 minutes. Only if you've brushed up and changed. Only what I say you can watch on TV or play. Only if you've eaten all of your lunch etc. Like everything else, in moderation. (If only things work out like it should in theory!)

There are some websites with some really cool games, like Lachy's current favourite: The Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Interesting (educational) games and ideas for crafts. Check it out! Best Blogger Tips

No comments: