Blogroll

Friday 1 January 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone!

What a big week it has been for my family and I. So many things to blog about, photos to upload, but I don't even know where to start! So I thought I'd just pop on by to say a big hello, and send out our warmest wishes to all of you. May the new year 2010 usher into you and your family good luck, good health and prosperity.

We're still in Malaysia and will still be for the next couple of weeks. When I've gotten over this HUGE hangover (nope, not alcohol, I've been a good mummy), and when I've gathered my thoughts and photos, I will be posting up big fat posts of cherished memories.

Right now, I think I need to 1. STOP eating 2. Stick my head in a bucket of ice and 3. Put my feet up! Not necessarily in that order.

Hope you had a good one... Best Blogger Tips

1 comment:

Jlo said...

happy new year to you and yours! we miss you and cant wait to hear/read about all your adventures.