Blogroll

Monday 27 February 2012

Sweltering Heat


Blistering heatwave = Icypole undercover & big splash in pool. It was hot in Melbourne on the weekend! And now we welcome the rain.... and some cool change.

***

The past week has been a busy one. Renovations in the house continues (oh no, we ain't finished just yet). We have more overseas visitors, and so more people lining up to use one miserly bathroom. The builders are wondering how many people actually lived in this house! So hey, no pressure, but hurry up and finish the other bathroom already! Ooo... I can't wait to show the before & after photos.

:)

***

My brains are not keeping up with my schedule. 3 kids, 1 dog, 1 blog, many overseas visitors, oh have I mentioned a newborn? Anyways, he's not mine. But I've managed to trick one of my long time friends into bringing me a newborn baby gift. Haha! And the husband away on a business trip. It's all (un)happening in this house.

And I apologize. There was a giveaway that happened here a little while back. And the winner (as chosen by Lachlan) is Catherine. Catherine, do email me at grace {at} koay {dot} com with your details so I can send you your free Melbourne Museum pass. Thanks! So sorry to keep you all waiting.

***

Lachlan was awarded "Student of the Week" today at school assembly. He did some great "on the weekend" writing. We are really proud of him. Well done Lachy, keep up the great job!

***
Another busy week ahead! Wish me luck... I need it.

* Best Blogger Tips

No comments: