Blogroll

Monday 21 September 2009

A Wedding at Park Hyatt


It was a lovely day, a little overcast with bursts of sunshine, a perfect setting for a garden wedding at the Park Hyatt, Melbourne. E & C tied the knot.


Now, E & C, the two little cute teddy bears that they are, are not exactly completely edible sugar cake toppings (which by the way, are the most amazing work of art by a friend, whose creations are at par with professionals!) They're endearing family members, C is big brother to my sister-in-law who is married to Gary's younger brother.

Their marriage was solemnized in a simple yet elegant garden ceremony, a wedding any girl would dream of. I was truly happy for the cute little couple.


A snapshot of Gary & I, in the gardens just after the ceremony. It was a little chilly, I had my jacket on.


This is one of my favourite, a picture of me and my both sets of parents.


Entre:

Confit of Duck Leg
with spring rolls, caramelised apple, baby herbs and sweet corn shot

Main Course:

Roasted Top Sirloin Au Poivre
with wild mushroom and wilted spinach

Served alternately with

Grilled Barramundi
with mussel and pepper caponata and preserved lemon couscous

Dessert:

Chocolate Manjari Dome, almond brittle and gold leaf

L-R: Gary, Grace, Guaran, Chai, MIL, FIL, Dad, Mom.
Best Blogger Tips

2 comments:

laura said...

how is it that you guys manage to have a picture of literally all the women behind the men they love! =)

Grace said...

We posy posy! ;) But we do have one where the ladies are all in front, but I like this one better! :)