Blogroll

Sunday 13 December 2009

Summer Garden



This year, our summer vegetable patch has been left fallow except for 3 zucchini plants that I pray will survive the summer heat. With us away, there'll only be Cailler (our chocolate Labrador) left to tend the garden and knowing how hot it gets in summer, it might not survive. The plants I mean.

Meanwhile, Cailler will still get some daily TLC from our trusty neighbour and my brother-in-law. Let's hope someone feels sorry for the zucchini plants and water them! I hope for some big, fat, juicy zucchinis when we get back.

So, with not much gardening to do, this is what I've been tending to instead: My farmville! Gaaahh... can you imagine how much time I've wasted on this? Ploughing, sowing, weeding, fertilizing, harvesting and building farmhouses, tending to animals...etc. Don't you laugh! You will get addicted too once you start.

Best Blogger Tips

1 comment:

Mamapumpkin said...

I'm resisting. I'm resisting.....I don't have time for this. That's why I don't want to start! Nope. Not me. Nuh-uh. That's what I said about Facebook a few years ago. Bah....