Blogroll

Thursday 30 June 2011

Hello. Goodbye. Hello.

Hello blog. There has been a very long pause. I don't know, I seem to have lost that momentum. And I'm sorry for the lack of fore-warning, or at least a notice that says "BLOG PAUSE" or something like that. But I want to thank you all for coming back to check on me. I know that because just the other day I received an email from my sponsors, Nuffnang, to tell me that they will be advertising on my blog. Gasp, my blog! So that's how I know that there must still be sufficient traffic coming through. Thank you also for the encouraging notes and heartfelt messages. I definitely feel the love, and hope that I could return them by blogging again.

How have I lost it? Hmmm.... it could have all started when our lives got a little topsy turvy (a good kind of topsy turvy) when we moved to this amazing place we now call home. I counted 50 steps the other day taking my laundry to the line. And back 100 steps. If I did two loads of laundry, that would be 200 steps and then another 200 steps to retrieve them. I love it! It gives me extra pleasure in eating that piece of chocolate afterwards. And then we decided to rip out the beautiful slate tiles because they gave our socks holes and feet calluses. My new kitchen is being installed and I'm cooking on a portable electric stove in the laundry. Totally uninteresting!

Then I lost my stay at work from home hubby to a little shop near by *happy dance*. I am happy that the business is growing and just NOT sustainable in this very home. Along with it went the computer with all my precious photos. I don't have a printer in this house. Nor do I have any envelopes, stamps or even sticky tape!

My three precious are definitely keeping me on my toes. On some days, they drive me insanely up the wall. Yet, the little things they do, like big sloppy open-mouthed kisses could send me over the moon. You wait, I will do an update on them real soon and that's a promise!

I thought I'd leave you with a photo of our brand new PhotoBook office:

Pop by for a visit, coffee is on us!

PhotoBook Australia
Shop1/475 Burwood Hwy
Vermont South VIC 3133 Best Blogger Tips

No comments: