Blogroll

Thursday 14 April 2011

Our House - Part 2



This is the front of the house. This is the long drive way leading to the front of the house.

And this is a little boy on his scooter, zooming up and down the driveway and getting our mail.

But there's no mail today.



But guess what? We have snails living in our letterbox. One of the many rotating inhabitants we share this house with. Snails eating our snail mails! Quite literally.

Lachlan will get the mails usually, and Lucas, those snails. Errgghh...

(Gaaaahhhh.... I hate my own voice on videos!) Best Blogger Tips

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey Grace you keep me company when I'm doing night duty-Losh

Unknown said...

hhahaah.... I miss you all Losh!! XXX

Anonymous said...

im waiting for part 3, 4, 5 and more of your lovely crib!!! haha! quickly update us all. you really got a superb place. xoxo, karen, your loyal blog reader.

Unknown said...

:) Thank you Karen! Yes maam, will get to it real soon! XOXO